I WON AGAIN!
WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!
Yea, this time I bombarded one of the entries with over 35 entries, and I finally got a midi controller. Just like I always wanted! It's a pretty basic one but for something that is free it's really good and plus its an Edirol. Looks like I will have to keep my word and be friends with Coke now...
Also yesterday I went out and bought a bass.

It's friggin sexay, anyone interested in teaching me some tricks?
** UPDATE **
Sick! I rang the music shop the other day and they said that they would trade it in for me. That's what I m going to do, if I cant somehow sell it. Then I'll get something else with it. Something smaller, but better! With more knobs and faders and buttons and space saving capabilities. The possibilities. They end about here. For now.
Yea, this time I bombarded one of the entries with over 35 entries, and I finally got a midi controller. Just like I always wanted! It's a pretty basic one but for something that is free it's really good and plus its an Edirol. Looks like I will have to keep my word and be friends with Coke now...
Also yesterday I went out and bought a bass.

It's friggin sexay, anyone interested in teaching me some tricks?
** UPDATE **
Sick! I rang the music shop the other day and they said that they would trade it in for me. That's what I m going to do, if I cant somehow sell it. Then I'll get something else with it. Something smaller, but better! With more knobs and faders and buttons and space saving capabilities. The possibilities. They end about here. For now.

<< Home